Sparkling Pointe’s Tasting House is open by reservation only.
NEED TO KNOW RESERVATION DETAILS:
• Visits to the Sparkling Pointe Tasting House are by reservation only and are limited to 90 minutes, unless booking a private tasting.
• All visits are for a seated experience.
• Groups must be limited to 6 guests or less. Please do not make multiple reservations for larger parties.
• All visitors must be at least 21 years of age. (No children of any age including infants and babies)
• Sparkling Pointe does not permit outside food, beverage, or pets on premises.
• Due to NYS requirements and the current health situation, masks are required for guests indoors when not actively eating or drinking.
• Guests may only walk through the vineyard with permission of staff and once their tasting experience is completed. Wine may not be taken into the vineyard.
• Lawn games are not allowed and we ask that you please stay off the grass areas.
• Tasting, By-the-Glass, and Food Pairing Menu will be accessible on the homepage of our website for contactless view on your mobile device.
• Sparkling Pointe is first and foremost a space for wine tastings to showcase our product. We offer tastings and wine by the glass and do not serve bottles of wine for consumption on-premise. We kindly ask that you do not give our staff a difficult time. We will ask confrontational guests to leave.
• Sparkling Pointe may cancel the reservation of anyone more than 15 minutes late. Traffic can be intense from May through November. Please plan accordingly.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any guests that arrive intoxicated and/or are consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Any guests that do not abide by all safety protocol and reservation agreements will be asked to leave. We are required to deny service to any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Sparkling Pointe and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted. Thank you for your consideration.
Please do not make multiple reservations for larger parties. We will cancel your reservation if your group is larger than 6 guests.
TO BOOK YOUR TASTING:
39750 County Road 48, Southold, NY 11971
Open 7 days by Reservation Only
Curbside Wine Pick Up: 11am – 4pm Daily
Call 631.765.0200 to Buy Sparkling Wine
Webstore Wine Orders:
Flat Rate Shipping $10 on $75 or more
Complimentary Shipping on $150 or more