VISIT SPARKLING POINTE:
• Visits to the Sparkling Pointe Tasting House are accepted by reservation for a 90 minute seated experience.
• Day of reservations and walk ins are welcome as service permits.
• We accept groups of 6 guests or less for general reservations. (Please include designated drivers and non-drinkers in your parties guest count.) See the group tasting package information if your group is larger than 6 guests. Please do not make multiple general reservations for larger parties.
• We kindly ask that all children remain seated and accompanied by an adult at all times. Lawn games are not allowed and we ask that you please stay off the grass areas.
• Sparkling Pointe does not permit outside food, beverage, or pets on premises. Law approved service animals are allowed.
• Guests may only walk through the vineyard with permission of staff and once their tasting experience is completed. Wine may not be taken into the vineyard.
• Tasting, By-the-Glass, and Food Pairing Menu is accessible on the homepage of our website for view on your mobile device.
• Sparkling Pointe may cancel the reservation of anyone more than 15 minutes late. Traffic may be heavy from May through November. Please plan accordingly.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any guests that arrive intoxicated and/or are consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Any guests that do not abide by all safety protocol and reservation agreements will be asked to leave. Sparkling Pointe and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted. Thank you for your consideration.
Please do not make multiple reservations for larger parties. We will cancel your reservation if your group is larger than 6 guests.
TO BOOK YOUR TASTING: (Our booking calendar opens two weeks prior to your date of visit)
39750 County Road 48, Southold, NY 11971