Group Reservation Form for 16–50 Guests
- Sparkling Pointe considers groups of 16–50 guests Large Groups. (For groups larger than 50 guests please inquire about a full venue rental) Large group tasting reservations are only available between the hours of 10am and 1pm. All large groups must complete a reservation form and participate in one of the large group wine packages. Food pairing packages must also be selected in advance and are unavailable for ordering the day of your visit. Large Groups will be charged a 50% non-refundable deposit on the day of booking. Cancellations for Large Groups are accepted with a minimum of 7 days advance notice.
- The below group reservation form must be completed and submitted to Sparkling Pointe at least 7 days prior to your requested reservation date. Once your reservation is submitted you will be contacted via e-mail to supply a valid credit card. The card is required to hold your reservation.
- Proper ID (valid driver’s license or passport) is required to verify proof of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any limo, bus, or van that arrives at Sparkling Pointe in which guests are intoxicated and/or consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Sparkling Pointe and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted.
- Guests may not bring their own food, beverages, or picnics for consumption anywhere on the Sparkling Pointe grounds.
- Sparkling Pointe requires a contact person from each group to complete the information below. This person is responsible for the group and is required to explain the policies to their group before arriving at Sparkling Pointe.
- All confirmed reservations will receive a confirmation email from Sparkling Pointe. If your requested date and time are unavailable Sparkling Pointe will contact you to reschedule.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for Large Group Reservations.