Group Reservation Form for 1–15 Guests
- Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more and any guest arriving by bus or limo. Buses, limos, and group tasting reservations are only available between the hours of 10am and 2pm. All groups must complete a reservation form and participate in one of our tasting packages. A credit card must be provided to hold the reservation. Food pairing packages will be pre-charged 24-48 hours in advance of the reservation. Tasting packages can be paid for on the day of the reservation. Cancellations for Groups up to 15 guests will be accepted with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. (Please Note: Cancellations for food & breakfast pairings require a minimum of 7 days advance notice. Late cancellations will incur a fee to cover the cost of the pairing.)
- The below group reservation form must be completed and submitted to Sparkling Pointe at least 7 days prior to your requested reservation date. Once your reservation is submitted you will be contacted via e-mail to supply a valid credit card. The card is required to hold your reservation.
- Proper ID (valid driver’s license or passport) is required to verify proof of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any limo, bus, or van that arrives at Sparkling Pointe in which guests are intoxicated and/or consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Sparkling Pointe and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted.
- Guests may not bring their own food, beverages, or picnics for consumption anywhere on the Sparkling Pointe grounds. Sparkling Pointe offers a pairing menu with a local focus of artisan cheese, charcuterie, caviar, and other items matched to our wines.
- Sparkling Pointe requires a contact person from each group to complete the information below. This person is responsible for the group and is required to explain the policies to their group before arriving at Sparkling Pointe.
- All confirmed reservations will receive a confirmation email from Sparkling Pointe. If your requested date and time are unavailable Sparkling Pointe will contact you to reschedule.
- Please note that if your group is larger than 15 guests, see Large Group Reservation Material