Wine Club Reservation Form for 1–6 Guests
Sparkling Pointe Club Cuvée, Signature, Prestige Wine Club Members receive Priority Reservations at the Sparkling Pointe Tasting House for groups of up to 15 guests. Groups up to 6 guests may request seatings between 11am and 4pm and groups up to 15 guests may request seatings up until 2pm. Pre-selected packages are not required and members may take advantage of all discounts and benefits during their visit.
- Sparkling Pointe Wine Club Priority Reservations must be booked 48 hours in advance to guarantee seating accommodations.
- Sparkling Pointe will do the best to honor specific seating requests but these are NOT GUARANTEED. Seating placement will be based upon weather, group size, availability, and the order in which the reservations are received.
- Proper ID (valid driver’s license or passport) is required to verify proof of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any limo, bus, or van that arrives at Sparkling Pointe in which guests are intoxicated and/or consuming alcoholic beverages upon arrival will be turned away. Sparkling Pointe and New York State Law do not allow outside alcohol, wine, or beer brought onto our property. Drinking in the parking lot is not permitted.
- Guests may not bring their own food, beverages, or picnics for consumption anywhere on the Sparkling Pointe grounds. Sparkling Pointe offers a pairing menu with a local focus of artisan cheese, charcuterie, caviar, and other items matched to our wines.
- Sparkling Pointe requires a contact person from each group to complete the information below. This person is responsible for the group and is required to explain the policies to their group before arriving at Sparkling Pointe.
- All confirmed reservations will receive a confirmation email from Sparkling Pointe. If your requested date and time are unavailable Sparkling Pointe will contact you to reschedule.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.